• 6 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream
• 1 Cup Graham Cracker crumbs
• ½ tsp cinnamon
• 1 Egg
• 1 T Half-and-half
• Vegetable Oil (enough to make ¼-1/2 inch of oil in bottom of pan)
1. Scoop Ice Cream into balls and freeze for two hours.
2. Mix Graham Crackers and cinnamon.
3. Roll ice cream balls into the mixture and refreeze for at least 30 minutes.
4. Beat egg and cream until well blended
5. Roll Ice cream balls into egg mixture and reroll in graham cracker mix.
6. Freeze until firm.
7. Freeze until firm. Heat oil to 375 degrees, fry until coating begins to brown. About 10 seconds.
To make homemade whipped cream. Whip 1 Cup of heavy whipping cream, 3-4 Tablespoons of confectioners sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy.
See the article on pg.45.